Mega Volume Lash Extension Online Course
Dear Lash Babe's Mega Volume Lash Extension Online Course is for advanced lash artist, who are already trained in classic and volume lashing and are practicing safe lash applications. During this course you will be learning how to create fluffier, denser lash sets using 0.03 lash extensions and the DLB mega method. You will be gaining a further in depth knowledge of adhesive and we have also included some of our basic training from our classic and volume online course into our mega training to recap your memory from start to end. Growing as a lash artist is always a scary step and can take anyone out of their comfort zone. However, this is the only way you will learn to grow and expand your skills. We ask that all our students try and open their minds to new knowledge and new skills as this will help them apply themselves and excel in their learnings with Dear Lash Babe.
- Certificate upon completion
- Highest quality mega volume lash kit (bought separately)
- One-to-one online mentoring.
- Assigned an industry expert to guide and support you through your learnings.
- Mega volume training.
- Detailed lash information including photo editing & business setup.
- lifetime 10% off Lash products student code from DLB, Lash By Lash and Locks Lash.
- Afterpay available on all products.
- Welcome to Mega Volumes With Dear Lash Babe
- Lash History Recap, Contraindications & infections
- Eye Mapping
- Client Prep
- Taping Your Client
- Tweezers & Isolation
- Adhesive Anatomy
- Mega Volume Pick Up, Dipping & Placement
- Full Mega Volume Application
- Taping Tip's and Tricks
- Stickies Check
- The Need For Speed
- Case Studies
- Salon Equipment
Skills required for this training:
1. Excellent Isolation skills
2. Excellent lash attachment and placement
3. Deep understand of Classic and Volume Lash Application
4. Good vision - glasses or magnifying glasses
Mega Lash Kit
Our mega lash kits have been designed and created to make your studies with us much simpler. You will see an option for the kit to be purchases with your course on the drop down bar before added to cart.